One of the best perks of my job is that I am able to collaborate with master teachers from around the globe. My school houses some of the most impressive cast of teachers around and it is an honor each day to learn from them. With that in mind, in the upcoming weeks I am looking to interview a few teachers to both learn and share their craft.
- How to best use two kinds of anchor charts
- Best practice conferencing, including two conference strategies other consultants won't share with you
- Colin's top tips for conferring with individual students
- What to do when a student is not engaged in the workshop work time
- Leave a comment below and tell me what conferencing tip was most useful for you. Also, let me know if you'd like to hire Colin as a consultant. He is highly skilled as both a mentor and a coach.